Goals & Objectives
As an organisation, goals help us keep track of where we’ve been and where we’re going. We believe that sharing them helps keep us accountable and responsible.
Our Goals for the Future
To improve the conservation of biodiversity through educational, scientific management and training programmes
To improve the quality of life of local communities through management and conservation of natural resources
To ensure that the natural environment is used wisely and continues to be available for the benefit and enjoyment of future generations
To decrease vulnerability and improve adaptation capacity among poor local communities associated with climate change
Our Five-Year Plan
Moving forward, we are striving to further our reputation for environmental awareness and action, and have come up with a strategic plan, as outlined in the diagram below:
Main Areas of Work
- Awareness campaigns with the public;
- Educational campaigns in primary and secondary schools;
- Workshops on a wide range of environmental problems (climate change, marine ecosystem, environmental awareness).
- Poverty alleviation/Community-based projects;
- Scientific and technical projects;
- Data collection – Beach monitoring, snail trail of destruction, vulnerability indexes;
- Corporate Social Responsibility projects;
- Internship/Volunteering programmes;
- Handmade/recycled crafts (Made in Heaven).
- Event management and organisation – World Environment Day/World Wetlands Day;
- Consultancy on environmental management.